The VersaClear® Skin Therapy System is used by skincare experts to enhance many of their facial services. It contains a set of interchangeable light modules, readily available for all skin types and treatments associated with them.
The light modules have recently improved to include additional colors for better treatment options. The once popular colors used to be red (the color popular to skincare enthusiasts as the anti-aging spectra) and blue (the preferred color of choice for treating acne). Now, many are choosing yellow to reduce brown spots and even green for inflammation.
TheraLight is the only company in the world to have a patented worldwide license to create Icetron lamp technology for light therapy systems. The license was provided Theralight, Inc. by Osram Sylvania to create several products like VersaClear®, so experts can treat your skin conditions with the most modern and advanced light therapy technology.
Features of VersaClear
- Interchangeable light modules that are easy to remove and replace, allowing you to conduct multiple therapies with a single unit.
- Extremely high-powered lamps, more effective than other fluorescent lamps and LEDs.
- Large illumination area allowing for easy coverage of both sides of the face, suitable to treat the back and shoulders.
- Easy upgrades are available for future developments.
- 2-year warranty.
- Durable, less likely to ever burn out.
- Convenient and flexibility of usage; with a mobile base and positioning arm that can be adjusted to fit the comfort of the user; whether they are lying down, reclining, or sitting in a chair.
Uses of VersaClear®
VersaClear® is generally used to treat mild to severe acne by alternating between the red and blue lights. With the availability of more colored light modules, experts can target different layers of the skin, for better results. Rejuvenation can be topped with the soft currents of violet light, while any form of inflammation can be reduced with the help of the green light.
The following are a list of considerations the VersaClear® light therapy system could be used for:
- Improving skin’s texture
- Reducing the appearance of fine line and wrinkles
- Reducing acne and preventing bacteria build-up
- Reducing the size of pores
- The treatment of superficial, benign vascular, and pigmented lesions
Light therapy has been around for decades and is known as one of the best ways to regenerate your skin cells naturally. No found cases of side effects are available and it is completely non-invasive. Isn’t it something worth trying?