Physicians are offered a chance to gain positive return on their investment with Theralight’s DuaLight system. It is a reliable, lightweight, portable, high performance machine with positive clinical and patient care outcomes.
The device is a UVA/UVB targeted phototherapy device intended to deliver either UVB or UVA radiation to the skin.
- UVA/UVB capabilities within one system
- Narrow bandwith provides optimal treatment efficiency
- High dosing strategy for faster disease remission fewer treatment sessions
- Uniform dose; no hot spot
- Healthy skin not exposed
- Stand-alone or adjunct to traditional light box therapies
PATIENT CARE BENEFITS
- Pleasant treatment experience
- No need to disrobe
- Shorter treatment times
- Fewer treatment sessions
- Healthy skin not exposed Minimal side effects
THERAPEUTIC APPLICATION (Medical Need: Insurance Paid)
This medical-grade light therapy system is used to treat more serious skin conditions, such as psoriasis and vitiligo as well as skin diseases associated with autoimmune functions, such as lichen sclerosus, morphea, and alopecia.
Here is a summarized infographic image providing an example of the treatments based on color: